POSTS

Wednesday 7 March 2012

IF YOU WOULD FIGHT OFF A MUGGER WHY NOT THE GOVERNMENT?

I have never been mugged. I have been burgled, an attempt which I managed to twist the burglar's arm as it was reaching in through the window she had broken. She got my house keys. Yes, the burglar was a woman and did time later but not for her crime at my home.

I was not absolutely sure at the time but I told the police, who came almost immediately, I believed one of the two I saw running away was a woman. I could see they knew who it was. I also told them I believed I may have damaged her. They were not bothered. Nor was I.

I feel that I am about to be mugged again, but this time by the government. I feel helpless in the circumstances because whatever I say will make no difference.

I am angry. I know many of you are too for the same reason.

The Welfare Reform Bill will affect millions. It is designed to make the disabled and terminally ill fail so that the government can cut their benefits. It cynically suggests that disabled and terminally ill people are employable so do not need to be on benefits.

Employers are not insured to take on people like me. It would be irresponsible and probably against the law for them to do so. Anyway why should they when there are up to 50 very able bodied people available for every job they may have to offer.

So the government want to take away those benefits that help millions to scrape together some sort of life but are unable to say it honestly. They feel that disabled and terminally ill are just a waste of time.

It goes beyond that though. The Coalition are attacking every level of poor and low income people and families. They dearly want to deny them the money to be able to function within society. The Coalition say "hard working families" or "hard working taxpayers" don't want to pay for it any more. What they mean is Daily Mail , Express and Sun readers don't like it. Six million of the most ignorant members of British society. But they are the six million people most likely to vote for the Tory Party.

Who is saying all this? In the forefront there is Iain Duncan Smith who lied in his CV and gave himself a double barrelled name to sound posh. Also there is Chris Grayling who cheated on his expenses because he is that kind of guy. Lovely people.

As far as I am concerned they and the rest of the Tory Party are either trying to rob or kill me. So why should I not retaliate. My local MP is corrupt. He never doorsteps voters but if he tried to with me I would find it very hard not to hurt him.

The Tory Party are trying to kill people. Maybe it is time to retaliate in a way that they would understand because what they are doing is criminal and certainly not in their manifesto.

No comments:

Post a Comment